Orange County Dog Trainers
We are leading professional dog trainers and behaviorists who work with dogs of all sizes, breeds and ages across Orange County. Looking to get your canine trained, thriving and getting the very best out of life? Look no further, because Orange County Dog Trainers is your ideal choice!
We know you will enjoy working with us, as our instructors have developed proven techniques that add the necessary discipline to control your dog and positively shape their personality and attitude. Here in beautiful Southern California with great weather and plenty of sunshine year around, your dog needs the skills and training to be on its best behavior day in and day out. Call OC Dog Trainers today at (949) 401-7551 and start the journey to grow together with your best furry friend!
Why professional dog training is well worth the investment
Whether you have a new puppy, older dog or service dog, the first few weeks are an exciting time of getting to know one another, bond and settle into a new routine. However, it is important to build a relationship with your pet on the right footing and in order to keep you and your dog thriving and safe. Using the services of our professional dog instructors can place you at a great advantage in this task as we provide support and structure that may be difficult to achieve in a busy household and lifestyle. Here are some benefits of working with dog trainers like us:
Our experienced, professional Orange County dog trainers provide a comprehensive range of services for you and your dog.
Dog training is not a single task but is varied and should be fully tailored to the age and needs of your dog. We provide a completely adaptive service meaning that the techniques we implement are specific to the behavior and temperament of your pet. Our comprehensive training program include:
- Obedience Training: This training helps sort out your dog’s inattention, bolting and a failure to listen to spoken commands. Our personal coaches will provide a natural curriculum tailored to the specific needs of your canine that will ensure your dog demonstrates the quick and unwavering obedience essential for daily community life. It is well worth starting obedience training as soon as you get a new dog.
- Behavorial Training and Modification: This training deals with nagging persistent problems that won't go away without assertive action. Our dog behaviorists will solve problems like marking, excessive barking, aggression, separation anxiety and digging. We provide a targeted approach to specific issues and stay on the problem until it is gone.
- Off-leash Training: Our off-leash training will restore you the authority you need to control your dog without a leash, meaning you can enjoy all sorts of exercise and adventure together. This form of dog training will lock in the attentiveness and responsiveness to essential basic commands.
- Puppy Training: Owning a puppy can be one of the most exciting times of your life! But we know that it can also be extremely stressful. At OC Dog Trainers, we help build the foundations of a life long friendship between you and your puppy. We cover all of the essentials of puppy training, including simple commands, basic leash training, toilet training and getting used to other people, dogs and the outdoors.
- Service and Therapy Dog Training: It takes a specific temperament for a dog to provide service or therapeutic support to people who need it. Our instructors are experienced in developing these service animals using proven, evidence-based techniques to bring out your dog’s best performance and charm.
In addition, we can assist with other special services and requests. Just call us (949) 401-7551 and let us know your needs!
Don't ignore training your dog!
It can be tempting to focus on the fun times and let discipline slip when handling your dog. Although it takes time and patience, dog training is an essential part of owning your dog and you will both be better for it. Failure to adequately train your dog can lead to the following problems:
- Failure to obey commands
- Damage to property
- Aggression and excessive barking
- Soiling and marking
- Territorial behaviors
- A stressful relationship with your canine
- Isolation and fear of being around others with your dog due to poor behavior
- Risk to the owner and other people from an out of control animal
Our personal dog trainers can work with your dog at your location anywhere in the OC!
We know and love the beautiful Californian region of Orange County and think that it is a great place to have a dog. With fantastic beaches, trails and hikes you have everything you need on hand to keep your pooch exercised and happy. Our behavioralists come to you and work in your home and neighborhood to get your dog trained to behave well as part of day to day living. We operate in all neighborhoods in Orange County including, so just let us know where you are, the type of work you need, and we can hit the beach, park or your backyard running! We are always flexible and are ready to serve at a time of your convenience.
Our dog training program gives you the foundation you need for a great relationship with your best friend!
All our dog trainers are reputable and suitably trained or accredited. Our services are always discreet and we do not share personal information about you or your dog with anyone.
To get started with our team at Orange County Dog Trainers, simply call (949) 401-7551 and let us know a little about you and your dog. Our team is on hand to arrange a visit to your property to meet you and your lovely furry friend, where we can learn more about you, your goals, and how we can best assist you in your dog-training needs.
What are you waiting for? Contact us today and start the journey to building a beautiful and everlasting friendship with your dog!
(Check us out on the web here)